Chair Name and Organisation
Panellists Names and Organisation
Description of the session
The current Rules of Participation in EOSC define obligations on service providers in order to participate in EOSC. This panel will take an end-user\research community focus on the expectation and obligations to participate in EOSC.
- What are the researchers expectations of EOSC and EOSC participating service providers?
- Do the current rules of participation meet those expectations?
- What is the role of excellence based (peer reviewed) access to scarce resources?
- What are the researchers expectations of both themselves and their fellow researchers in order to meet the EOSC goals of data sharing and open science?
- What are the underpinning obligations and codes of conduct on researchers needed to meet those expectations?
- Introduction to the session by the chair (5 minutes)
- Short position statements from the panellists addressing the key questions (20 minutes)
- Panel discussion - lively audience participation expected! (30 minutes)
- Wrap up\summary by the chair (5 minutes)