29 Oct 2018
D2.7: Final Stakeholder Map
This document is the final version of the initial Deliverable 2.1, whose objective is to scope the wide field of potential stakeholders, to determine who is affected and need to affect the European Open Science Cloud and to organize and manage the involvement of these stakeholders. The deliverable provides a mapping of the stakeholder landscape which is based both on desk research and on stakeholder feedback. The objectives of the deliverable are the following:
- To define the roles of stakeholders in EOSC.
- To describe the types of stakeholders.
- To present the methodology for making the final mapping of stakeholders.
- To present the feedback of stakeholders.
- Status: Submitted to the European Commission